3. Data submissions: “Zfafi” does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to it (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to “Zafafi” Website (User Submissions). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting”Zafafi”, its affiliated company and necessary sublicenses permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission. You further undertake not to submit any material or information that is deemed unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, political, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially offensive, considered as a criminal offense, gives rise to a civil liability, encourages criminal action or violates the law, culture or internationally acceptable norms and codes of ethics. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. “Zafafi” is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Zafafi’s sole discretion. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
4. Copyright and Other Intellectual Property: Mjalati respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Materials included on Zafafi website, such as photographs, illustrations, images, text, audio clips, video clips and software are the copyright of Zafafi or are reproduced with permission of other copyright owners. The content of Zafafi website is copyright of Mjalati or third parties. All rights are reserved. You may not reproduce , modify, transfer, republish, distribute, transmit , create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit the content of or materials on Zafafi website without prior written permission of an authorized officer at Zafafi magazine, unless such content or material carries a specific mention to the contrary. In particular, you may not include or allow third parties to include in any other publication, website or product the content of Zafafi website or the materials posted thereon. The content of and materials posted on Zafafi website may be retrieved only for your personal use and may be downloaded and stored on your hard disk or similar storage device or sent to a printer solely for that purpose.
5. Third Party Sites / Links: The Website may contain links to other websites that are maintained by third parties over which Zafafi magazine has no control. These links are provided for convenience only. Use of these links will cause you to leave this Website and use of third-party websites is entirely at your own risk. Zafafi magazine makes no representation or warranty concerning any other site or the information, products or services offered or appearing on or through these sites. Zafafi magazine does not sponsor or endorse the operators of the sites or the content, products, or services they provide. Zafafi magazine is not responsible or liable for the conduct of the sites' operators, the content, the availability, the accuracy, the quality, the advertising, the products, the services, or other materials offered at the sites. You are responsible for complying with the rules, regulations, or policies that apply to any third-party network, server, computer database, or website that you access. You are prohibited from copying or using any trademarks or logos that appear on Zafafi website without prior written consent from their owner.
6. Disclaimer / Limitation of Liability: The information, software and services included in or available through Zfafi website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Mjalati reserves the right to make changes to Zafafi website and to the information therein. Mjalati does not guarantee that documents available on its websites exactly reproduce the latest version of said documents. Mjalati makes no representations or warranty about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the materials, information, software, products, services and graphics contained within Zafafi magazine website for any purpose. All such information is provided “as is” without any warranty. It is a condition of your use of Zafafi website that Mjalati has no liability for any action you may take in reliance on the information on Zafafi websites. Further, you agree that Mjalati will not be liable if your use of Zafafi magazine website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data. You agree that Mjalati shall not be responsible for your transmissions of data, nor for any material or data sent or received through Zafafi website. As a result, Zafafi will not be liable for any unauthorized access to or loss or alteration of such data. You agree that Mjalati shall not be responsible for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any third party or any infringement of another's rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights by such third party. You agree that Mjalati is not responsible for any content sent via and/or included in Zafafi website by a third party. In no event shall Mjalati be liable to you (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, loss of data, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in any way connected with the access to, the use or performance of Zafafi website, with the delay or the inability to use Zafafi website, the provision or the failure to provide services or for any information, software, products, services and graphics obtained through Zafafi website, or otherwise arising out of the use of Zafafi website.
7. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold Mjalati and its directors, managers, employees or agents harmless from any costs (including legal costs), claims, losses and expenses arising from or related to your breach of these terms and conditions.
8. Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Emirates. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Emirates courts. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of this site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the law of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from that clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable. Mjalati makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside the Emirates and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. If you access this site from a location outside the Emirates, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.